Consider your Facebook cover image as a stoplight. You check it to make sure it’s green before you go through the intersection. Your “stoplight” on Facebook is your cover image.
This is an opportunity to tell your page visitors about your newest services or to drive a desired action.
We have determined 3 creative ideas you can capitalize on:
1. Speak to a Specific Audience
- Your cover image it the perfect area or real estate to reach that 1 particular demographic you have been aiming for. Be sure to include compelling copy and information about the product or service that solves their particular problems and could fix any challenges they face.
- Leisure Lawn & Lanscaping of Georgetown, Kentucky was able to speak directly to homeowner who may already have a lot on their plate – parenting, playng with the dog or simply wanting to relax. This image can impact their business’ position in a very positive way!
2.Feature your Happy Customers
- If you make your customers a part of your cover image, it shows your value of them, authenticity and humanizes your company. Incorporate their smiles and possibly and image of the outcome of your service and/or product to tell your brand story.
- RepairClinic.com of Canton, Michigan, is showcasing customer testimonials to build trust from the very beginning.
3. Inspire Creativity
- Strong messaging doesn’t always have to be delivered as “advertisement”. There is power in letting your creativity take over.
- Here is a great example from NorthStar Moving out in Chatsworth, California, whose cover photo play on the fun of a well known Superhero!
CUSTOM FACEBOOK COVER IMAGE...
WE CAN HANDLE THAT. COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW.